About Me

I am…

AMAZING when it comes to doing my best and getting good grades. I also enjoy drawing BEAUTIFUL picture for my family. I like to think that I am very CREATIVE when it comes to doing things that have to do with art and thinking outside the box. I am very DETERMINED to get straight A’s this year. I like to go see movies and hangout with my friends it is one of the things that I ENJOY most in life. I am very FASCINATED with playing volleyball and eventually archery. I feel that I am very GIVING towards others when they come to me for help or to borrow something. I am very HAPPY when I play with my dogs and with my family! I am very INTERESTED in becoming a advertising designer, which is one of my goals that I hope to accomplish. I am very JOYFUL and love to do things that I am doing with others to help inspire them to try it. I like to think that I am very KIND and LOVING toward others especially my family and friends! I have a very positive MINDSET when it comes to others giving their opinion. I am very NICE to others and whoever I get to meet. I am very OPTIMISTIC and look on the bright side of bad situations. I am PLAYFUL and like to joke around. Sometimes I am very QUITE around strangers until I have known them longer. I RESPECT everyone that I am around. I like to think that I am SMARTEST in math. I am TERRIFIED of spiders and snakes. I have very UNIQUE ways of doing things and thinking out of the box. I am very interested in VOLLEYBALL. Last I am YOUNG and ZESTY!  THANK YOU and these are some words that describe me and things about me!