The Accomplishments of The Golden Project

As you may know from my previous blog posts our ELA class and PBL class (Project-Based-Learning) have teamed up to make a project that is worth 20 percent of our grade. I partnered up with my friend, Meredith, and we got right to work. We are going to nursing homes and having game nights.

We have had so many accomplishments such as designing the layout for our flyers that we need to put up at the nursing homes. Another accomplishment that we have had is communication. During the beginning of our project we had trouble with communication on our part. However, our new mentor, whose name is Mrs. Kristi has made communication easy! These are some accomplishments that we’ve had along the way.

Our goals for the month of December are to finish and print our sign-up sheets, email back our mentor and work out some dates that we could meet with her. We are working towards these goals very hard, however, the dates are coming fast. My partner and I have been so over whelmed!

This picture was found here!

My partner and I may need to move back some dates, though. We know that as long as the things that definitely need to be done within a set time get done; we will be okay though. I would love to hear some of your advice for our project in the comments!