If I was to be someone else for the day !!!

Principal for the week!

Have you ever imagined setting your own rules for the week? Well, I certainly have. If I were to be principal, I would make sure that there was still time throughout the day to  have fun ! For example,  throughout lunch maybe eating in the classroom or even watching a movie. The reason why I would do this is because I believe that even though learning things in schools is very important , there should also be social time through the day. In my opinion , I think that school should be 40 percent social and 60 percent educational.  So,  this is a  happy medium. I know this because as you will get older you are going to need friends that you can depend on. Even though I  would love to make my own rules for the day, there are many hard things about being a principal. You must get permission from the members of the board and I am guessing many more. I don’t know many things about principals based on the fact that I have never actually been a principal. However, if as you get older, and if you take interest in becoming a principal take a look at this web.

Teacher for the week!

If I was teacher for the week, I would plan fun and educational activities . Throughout these activities, I would watch the students as they are in their groups. By  doing this,  I would be looking for cooperation and collaboration. When the students are collaborating, they are becoming prepared for future problems or projects that they will need to work on within a group or on a team. If I were to be teacher for a week, I would also take a lot of effort grades. I would do this when I could tell that the student is working very hard. For example, if the paper has a lot work on it or a lot of detail completed, I would give the student extra credit for their effort.  If you would like to know what great things that our amazing teachers do,  I would check out this website.

As you can see, these are some things that I would do if I was either a principal or a teacher for a week. Thank you for your time.